Thursday, September 1, 2011
Week #1
Really??? 269.7 lbs? Rounded up thats a Tic-Tac away from 270. Just 30 pounds in the wrong direction from 300. When the hell did I get to be almost 300 freak'n pounds? I've never seen a number 3 at the beginning of my weight, but left unchecked I'm not far off. Today starts the reversal of 35 years of bad and unhealthy eating habits. I have made a commitment to myself to fix what has become a very, very large problem (some pun intended.)
Two years ago I would have told you it was impossible for me to get back down to the 180lb range, without some miracle drug. That was before I successfully quit smoking (another thing I thought was impossible.) Now, however I know I have the discipline, I just needed the tools. Thanks to Bailey, John and Dr. A, I believe I now have them.
I start Phase 1 today: Phase 1 is the weight loss phase. My calorie intake will be dropped to 1000 calories per day... This will force my body to start using up the my fat stores as energy (and those are some "Costco size stores" right there.
Bring It On.............................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Lee you are doing really great, so glad to see you getting healthier every day! I need to get with it, too.
ReplyDelete